Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beauty and the Beast.

Wow... its really been an experience! :D The new friends, the new movements, new everything..
But sadly all awesome things have to end sooner or later. Its the second last show before Beauty and the Beast finally finishes.
All the wonderful things I went through for at least for 2 months has truly showed me many things. Some awesome, some not so awesome but hey nothing is always awesome because then.. you wouldn't know what awesome really is :P such weird things I'm talking about hehe.
Well right now. I'm in the DUNGEON :D ahahahaha yes its a room in N1. We chill here and stuff. Its about 5 now. Should go and eat now :S but i feel odd. Its just soo awesome to be in the production although its my last :/ thats sad. Oh wells
Well I shall expand more when I'm free I have to go put a FAKE wig on :D haha i hate it but then again i love it. She's called Maggie. Najiha inspired me to call her that :D Bye

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment